Friday, February 4, 2011

Moving on.

Yeah, forget it. Forget that last post and the one before it. I've decided to move on and forget about the whole thing; it's just not worth stressing over. I didn't want to just delete those posts because that would be a jerk move and it would make you guys worry about me more.

Please, don't worry about me.

I can handle whatever's going on with my head on my own. I know it sound cliché, but it's true. I was making a huge deal out of something that probably was just nothing.

I've been under a lot of stress lately with school and other things. I don't blog about that sort of thing anymore, since after getting involved with you guys... It all just seems too trite and unimportant to trouble anyone with. I might start doing regular blogging again- It's probably better for me than I realize.

So yeah, it was nothing. The obsession with Order, the codes- I'm going to leave it be. Nothing good can come of me continuing to dwell on this. Down that road lies madness, quite literally.

Thanks for your help and support, you guys. I'll be there to support you all as well, I can promise you that. I'm keeping safe and keeping sane, so y'all better do the same, okay?

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're doing better. Hopefully this won't resurface again, but if so you can always talk to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and so we bathe in the river of egypt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad whatever was going on has calmed down, and I just want to say keep up the staying sane-ness. :3


    Best Wishes
    -Summer

    ReplyDelete