Saturday, December 4, 2010

What's this?

It seems I was added to the list of potential Slenderblogs on Unforums!


Oh man, you guys, I'm grinning like a maniac over here. This is absolutely way too hilarious. No, this isn't a Slenderblog. I'm no good at those; I've tried. (No one will ever see my attempt. EVER.)  I can see how y'all would come to the conclusion, though, since I've gotten Slender-nerd all over the place. I assure you, that's just me being me. Haha. Not that I wouldn't absolutely love being involved in Slendershenanigans, but I don't think I have the ability nor the patience to start some shenanigans myself.


I am so tempted to be all vague on this so people will keep wondering. Oh, the mystery! The intrigue! But I love you Unfiction folks too much to pull a stunt like that. No, Harmonic Paradox is and always will be Holly's personal blog.


Not that I mind the free publicity, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment