Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Evil plots for the near future

No. Yes. Okay, I can do this. Okay. Okay. No more crying, Holly. Figuratively man up. I can make it through a couple more weeks of school. Just a couple more weeks, and then glorious Christmas break. I am totally looking forward to three weeks of time to rest, relax, and de-stress. Until semester finals, that is, but you know...

I'm thinking that, after the holidays, I'll start actively trying to lose weight. I've been whining a lot lately about my body, and frankly I'm sick of it. Time to actually do something with myself instead of sitting around being a gross fat teenager. I've been walking up to my sister's school every day to pick her up; it's a small thing, I know, but it's encouraging. One step at a time, you know. I wonder why I don't take walks more often. It's really nice being outside among the trees and the fresh air. As much as I love the internet, I think I need to take time away from it more often.

For Christmas I want a new pair of headphones. I have my eye on a really nice Logitech headset with a microphone; it looks fabulous. Hopefully the mic will be good for recording UTAU samples, because that's something I haven't done in too long. I want to record Sakiko Hanane ACT 4. Admittedly, ACT 3 wasn't too long ago, but I just feel like I haven't found Sakiko's voice yet. I think I'll try for a higher, clearer,  younger voice this time. It would suit her much better. I might also see about re-recording Haruo, since his voicebank was never finished and I think I could do a better job.

On a completely unrelated note, I have a plan. Don't anyone dare tell my sister about it. You know my sister, Michelle? Sweet, talented, wonderful 13-year-old? I love her lots. This is why I seek to scare her worse than she's ever been scared. You see, a while back, I was just getting interested in a certain internet phenomenon, and I wanted to share it with my sister so she could be terrified with me. Yes, I introduced a helpless child to Marble Hornets. Muahahaha keikaku doori etc etc etc.

My plan is to get my hands on a blank mask. You can see where I'm going with this. I want to make myself a replica of the Masked Man's Mask to creep my sister into oblivion. I just don't know where I could get the mask. I'm thinking of looking in Michael's (a craft store) for one, but I don't know... Maybe there's a costume store nearby? I wish I could drive so I wouldn't have to get a parent to take me. Dad's been away a lot, and Mom is sick with a cough, sore throat, and lost voice. Curse me for being so young and inept!

Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. yeah, my recommendation, don't.

    trust me on this too, okay?

    ReplyDelete