Saturday, December 4, 2010

Whoop

Going over to my grandma's house to spend the night, since my dad and sister are going down to Miami to see a Miami Dolphins game. It's gonna be awesome, I'm sure, and I'd love to go- but it's really my sister's thing. I don't get football at all. I kinda prefer hockey, really.

Nanny has a few computers at her place, so I may be around for a bit. Mostly, however, I plan to enjoy a lovely evening in the most peaceful, comfortable place in the world. I love Nanny so so very much. <3 My two aunts and my cousin also live over there, but they all get along really well. The house is just always so comfortable and warm. I wish my home were like that.

Oh, and by the way! My dad gave me this wicked-awesome Star Wars poster he found while he was cleaning out his closet, along with his collection of Star Wars novels and his green plastic lightsaber. God, my father is a geek; I love that man.


He knows I'm a Darth Maul fan. <333 Zabrak = awesome. Pardon my amazingly awful photography skillz.

Anyway, see you later, internet! I'm gonna spend the rest of the night staring out the windows into my grandma's garden <333

No comments:

Post a Comment